Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Copoclephily ~ Not Homesteading Related but Related to Home Keeping (or decluttering)

 Copoclephily is what describes the collecting of keychains.  I am a Copoclephilist.  Yes, and probably the worst habit I started as a young kid.  


That is not all of them either.  I have counted 998 so far (some duplicates).  I gave one away.  My husband said he would build a display with a covered plexiglass cover, if we build a new pole barn.  He's been saying that for the last 14 years ha ha!  

I have not found one museum in our state that displays a collection of this sort.  I have no idea where to even start to ask or look to donate.  Any ideas?  

The weather has been gorgeous this week.  The ground it still pretty soft from our last rain storm, but it's been great to hang clothes on the clothesline again.


No comments: