Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

. . .from the gratitude journal

 

. . .I am thankful for the spring green onions coming up in the herb garden.  They are very delicious and healthy.


. . .I am thankful for the continuous eggs from the chickens.


. . .I am thankful for the friend and family member who came over to help re-wire the closet light switch to the new location (it was not even working where it was).  One more thing to do in the closet and I can move it all back in.

. . .I am thankful for recent bits of sunshine we have gotten.

. . .I am thankful for a recent visit and overnight stay with one of my kids.

. . .I am thankful for coffee in the morning.

No comments: