Skip to main content

Travel Coffee Maker (K-Cups) and Travel Case

 

If you love coffee and travel both, these are great!  I though you'd enjoy a post that wasn't about home repairs/renovations ha ha!   This is not an advertisement either.  I am just sharing.  The single serve coffee maker fits in center, and there are pockets inside and there are pockets on all outside areas too.
It has a hand strap and shoulder strap, but mine arrived with out the shoulder strap.  I have messaged Amazon, and waiting to hear back.


Off brand single coffee maker we found at Menards and works great.   We can use organic K-cup coffee or fill it a reusable "k-cup" and bottom  spill tray and stand do-hicky can be removed to fill a travel coffee mug.  This coffee maker can fill up to 14 oz. of water.  You do have to measure your water before adding (to make the amount you prefer).  My husband got me a free Yeti that fits perfectly under it, or add that space filler and fill a regular coffee cup.  

Back of coffee maker travel bag.  There is a slot to slide this over the handle of your suitcase.  If you have a suitcase you can pull out a handle to pull with, this slides over the handle for easy carry or use shoulder strap or hand strap.  Either way, lots of options.

We love our coffee in the morning, but do not like hotel/motel coffee, and the coffee at most fast food places tastes terrible.  We finally invested in a coffee maker to take traveling or even camping.  It is electric, but so far works great.  Keurig single coffee makers are pretty expensive, and this works well for now.

The weather forecasters are saying we are in a big storm (severe with warnings) later today.  They are saying hail, chance of tornadoes, rain, wind and so forth.  I have water bottled for the chickens.  I am getting my day started and will make sure all the dishes are washed just in case we lose power.  I have my portable phone charger charged, and will be charging my neck lamp too.  I have oil lamps and have prepped for such a storm, but you just never know.


A message to those who froze fruit last summer/fall - go bake or make something.  I dug out some blueberries, and baked us a blueberry oatmeal breakfast bake.


Comments

M. Meyers said…
I did bake with my frozen blueberries! They were vacuumed sealed for months and were still great. I baked Blueberry Pie Bars for a church potluck on Sunday. It was a hit!

https://www.averiecooks.com/blueberry-pie-bars/
M.Meyers, that sounds delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart