Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, May 7, 2022

As Mother's Day Approaches

The first week of May is always a busy one with celebrations.  My husband's birthday, and mine, are within 5 days of each other.  I always feel we are cheated out of celebrating due to other peoples celebrations.  I tried to book us a cabin one year, but we had to cancel it for some reason or another.

Mother's Day is also in between our birthday's, and some year's my birthday lands on Mother's Day.  Mom told me once, that I was born on Mother's Day.

It is not a day this year however, that I am looking forward too (Mother's Day).  It was always a special day for Mom.

Happy Mother's Day!




1 comment:

Debi said...

Mother's Day is not easy for those of us whose mothers are no longer with us. ((hugs))