Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Weather and what-not.....

We continue to have crazy weather.  Snow fog so bad you can't see the driveway or the highway.  Crazy (yesterday morning).

I'm already making a to-do list in regards to homesteading/food stock-age etc.  I've depleted some homemade freezer items.

 

Beautiful sky this morning.  There is an advantage of having to go out early for wood for the wood stove.



6 comments:

Debi said...

What gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Debi, thanks, the sky was beautiful yesterday.

Phoebes World said...

Gorgeous.... I love a beautiful sky
Thanks for sharing x

Faith said...

Those are beautiful colors. It rained here all day yesterday in NE Ohio, and melted quite a bit of the snow, it's back today...Buckeye Chuck said early spring...I'm with him. Blustery and ugly today...moving my hook. I still can't really taste anything from that virus, sweet and salty, some thing I can smell and mostly not anything else. This too shall pass. I hope you feel better soon, spring is coming....gardening to do...

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Phoebes, I thought it was worth snapping a photo of.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Faith, I updated my sickness in today's post. I ended up at Urgent care. Sigh. I do feel it's a continuation of covid. So frustrating. I will be crocheting today. Oh, and yes some things taste weird for me too. I hope you feel better soon. We got buried in snow, but are getting a break today.