Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

. . .from the handiwork journal

 (since the last handiwork post)

. . . finished the XL purple pot holder.  It was made to match some hot pads I recently made.  Although, I used the solid color to edge it.


. . .spray painted two more mini clip boards for future gift giving.  I decorate them, add a pad of paper.  Instructions are on my S.C.R.A.P. Blogspot.



. . . spraying a clear coat on Daughter E's latest craft project.  I wanted her to buy the ladybug, but she insisted on this one.  It's a garden stone.

. . . crocheted a set of pot holders

. . .crocheted a matching XL hot pad

. . .progress on a knitted dishcloth.


No comments: