Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Consignment Sales~ Whoops! ~ Repairs

 


Good news!  I am looking into selling my jar openers in a smaller town with a general store.  I have to raise the price due to the percentage they want to sell consignment, but happy they are considering.



Whoops!  I did it again!  While waiting on my husband to open the wall access, I came up with another craft.  By the way a fitting came apart and yes, another water leak as we guessed.  Kitchen drain is thawed.  Two down one to go today - fix the wood splitter.

You can find the easy instructions for the mini-sun catchers on my S.C.R.A.P. Blogspot.

They are perfect as they are, or can be Christmas ornaments or given as sun catchers (random act of kindness during these uncertain worldly conditions).

Our warmer weather is arriving starting today.  It's a brisk 7°F so I am thrilled we are moving to warmer weather.  I haven't been able to put anything on the clothesline this winter.  It feels so wrong ha ha!



2 comments:

Rain said...

I love your suncatcher, it's very pretty! And congrats on the consignment selling, I hope it works out!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Rain, I hope they say they have room for it. They have limited space.