Skip to main content

Need a Good Laugh?

 

Sorry for all the laughing in the video, but it was so hilarious!  King got winter boots for the first time.  Hoping it puts a smile on your face, or makes you laugh.

Comments

mamasmercantile said…
Yes it certainly made me laugh.
Granny_J said…
When I put the boots on my little Shih Tzu she rolled over on her back and held her feet up into the air.
mamasmercantile, I thought it was so funny and we could all use a good laugh.
Granny, that is so funny. Dogs can be all together funny.
Cockeyed Jo said…
Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Kristina!
chipmunk said…
The laughing made it even more hilarious. My daughter tried boots on her dog a few years ago and got the same reaction from him. Poor critters don't understand how to walk when they can't feel what's beneath their feet. That sympathy doesn't keep us from laughing until we can't breathe, though!
Mary said…
Poor baby.. no dogs like those booties because they can’t trust it when their feet can’t gain traction
Jackie said…
So funny, but so darn cute.

God bless.
Rain said…
OMG Kristina, that made me howl, but I think I was laughing more because (was it you?) the laughing and snorting hee hee was contageous! King is adorable...I remember when I first put the booties on Jack, he did the same thing, hilarious! Thanks...I really needed a laugh tonight, having a rough week! :)
Leigh said…
It both put a smile on my face and made me laugh! Thank you! That was great.
Henny Penny said…
That is so funny! Yes, it made me laugh.
Lisa T said…
Oh my goodness...he is a hoot...sure gave us a laugh!! I got some outdoor socks for my little 9 lb mini poodle...she managed to kick them off pretty quick after a weird little dance...so funny our fur babies are
I am so glad I could give you all a laugh. I laugh every time I watch this. We had to get him booties, because he couldn't stand the cold and wouldn't do his business. Now he can sniff around and go about his business without freezing his paws off.

Popular posts from this blog

Chit Chat

  The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with.  I made a salad and cleaned the beans.  The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so.  The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract.  It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling.   I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time.  Update soon.   Chit Chat ©  August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

I've Been MIA and Heat Wave

First day of July.  It's hot.   I'm definitely not entering a stage of boredom any day soon.  Although I've been doing a lot, it's been productive.  We are in the middle of the worst heat wave I can ever remember.  So humid, there is very little to no work being done in the gardens for the last few days.  Heat index has been up to 106 degrees, and nights did not get any cooler than about  77 degrees.  The heat wave will continue for the rest of the week.  No rain yet. I froze water in small bottles to keep the chickens water cold, and froze treats for them. I canned a small batch of reduced sugar peach jam (before the heat  wave).  I have to admit, it's been very nice to can for two people now.   Enjoyed the last of our asparagus harvest.  The last two stalks were harvested June 29th.  The longest asparagus season we've ever had.  They look light colored, but taking them out of the fridge, they quickly...

Reminders?

      On the positive side (after the hot pepper debacle). . .                                                We are looking forward to creative healthy meals, derived from the garden and whatever is in abundance, or available.  The chickens helped supply this meal last year and was delicious. Beets roasted with onions and rosemary from the herb garden.  Also, a picture from previous garden years.  Oh, we put thyme on these too, and also from the herb garden. Not to forget those tomatoes and all the sauces made over the years.  That dish included asparagus from the garden, as well as oregano from the herb garden. Sometimes a roll down memory lane gives us the spark to keep gardening and planting.  Maybe.   Reminders?   ©  June 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart