Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, March 28, 2021

From Pile to File Recipe

 



I tried Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts.  The only thing I did not do is add the additional salt or top with salt.  I may try it that way too, but this way was delicious!  I was amazed.  It's replacing traditional buckeye candy this year.  I used all organic/non-gmo ingredients.   It's a keeper.  Recipe is online at Detoxinista.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Yummy, looks delicious.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks mamasmercantile, my pickiest eater here loves them.