Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Garden ~ Daffodils ~ New Recipe Tried

 

While out fetching firewood I walked out to check on the garlic.  All of the grow bags but one is doing great.


I brought in some daffodils to enjoy indoors.  It will drop to the 20's tonight.


Tried a new recipe.  Baked  buffalo chicken nuggets (The Stay at Home Chef).   I have to say I didn't follow it completely.  It said to use Frank's Buffalo wing sauce, and I made my own  wing sauce and bread crumbs.  It was not as crunchy as they said it would be, but had great flavor.  I think if I had an air fryer these would be very good.  Now....where would I store an air fryer in this place?  Hm.  Not sure I want to add more appliances, but....


2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I have an air dryer which is barely used and they do take up a lot of space.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, that's probably what would happen with me - barely use it and take up space ha ha!