Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cats have invaded my writing space

Yesterday, I was just about to sit in my chair to write, when I noticed a butterscotch feline cleaning himself.  It was as if he was saying "this is my chair."  So, instead of writing at that moment, I chose to walk on the treadmill.  Just before I sat up from putting my walking shoes on, there was an oreo cookie colored feline sprawled out on the treadmill!  I had to laugh.  They are such loving cats, and have such funny behavior.  If they aren't chasing either others tails, they are hanging around for some lovin'.  They didn't stop taking over my space at all either.  After walking and showering, there was an oreo colored feline sprawled on my computer chair.  Last night, while crocheting a blanket for my youngest, her butterscotch colored cat, jumped on the bed and sprawled out over the blanket.  I think he knows who is getting the blanket - ha ha ha!

No comments: