Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Crocheted Blanket ~ Started last Sunday

"Why honey, I have no idea how that yarn ended up in the shopping cart!"


This pattern is a bit more difficult, and I've a adjusted it to blanket size.  Thankfully, my daughter chose 2 of the same colors I used on the last blanket (and have extra on hand), so I only had to buy teh brown color to create this one. 

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Love the color scheme. The pop of blue looks great!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you! My daughter picked out the three colors and I picked out the pattern. It's more difficult, but so far it's looking pretty good. I'll have to add a border to it too.