Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Live Simply

I made a quick trip to the store yesterday for must needed toilet paper.  While I was there I saw some very nice wall decor items.  Each picture was $9.99 each.  The one that caught my eye the most, was a wall sign that said "Live Simply."

Those 2 words are just how I am and how I live.  Seeing that sign made wonder if I could make a sign myself.  Maybe with old barn wood and embroidery?  Now that I have finished my first embroidery sampler, I may add this to my winter crafting list.

No comments: