Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finished Project ~ Crocheted blanket

I have a very happy 8 year-old daughter today.  I finished her crocheted blanket, and she is so excited to curl up in it.  I didn't get the chance to make final measurements (she ran off with it too fast - ha ha!), but it fits the top of a king mattress.  I simply chose a pattern from an old library book, and chose colors at the store.  Now I am so used to crocheting every night, I'm not sure what I will do with myself.  I will be starting the next blanket for my 16 year-old daughter.  She is deciding on colors for me to work with.

No comments: