Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, January 22, 2021

. . .from the handiwork journal


(old photo, but you can see I'm working from bottom to top)

.. . . Up to row 81 (out of 84) on the crocheted cardigan, with the sleeves getting started after that.  Just a basic pattern, but my first clothing for adults to even crochet.


. . .started new Christmas tree ornaments for the 2021 Christmas (using up wine corks in my stash).


. . .got one "scrap" Christmas ornament crocheted.



 . . .finished a set of hot pads


. . .started another set of hot pads


 . . . got more dish scrubbies made to sell.



6 comments:

Cockeyed Jo said...

My craft journal for the winter of 2020-21 include spinning 6 ozs of fingering angora yarn, one baby boy blanket, and knitting one throw for my bed. I bought a bolt of cream color muslin and all the contrasting fabrics for my cathedral windows quilt (spring, summer project 2021), and assorted holidays fabrics for ornaments and table runners for 2021-2022 Christmas gifting.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

cockeyed Jo, that's great. I am planning a Christmas with extended family one way or another this coming fall.

mamasmercantile said...

Wow you have been busy, great makes. Love the crochet ornament, so very pretty.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you mamasmercantile

Jackie said...

You have been busy. I do wish I knew how to crochet, I just find it hard to use only one needle.

God bless.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Jackie, I only knit dishcloths, but want to learn to knit socks. I just haven't had the time and now we are cleaning and remodeling. Maybe next winter lol!