Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Wonderfuls


I finished the prayer shawl, and two more hats over the weekend.  I am now slowing down to finish some larger, unfinished projects.  I still have ornaments and a few other smaller projects, but I am happy with my progress.

I need to can jellies soon, but today is my "all-out" house cleaning day.  I like to start the week off with a spic n' span clean house.  However, I need to exercise first.  I am slowly working back up to a 4:30am wake up call (I do much better when I exercise first thing in the morning).

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are hummimg away on all your projects. keep the momentum going. i like to exercise early in the morning to.

Candy C. said...

Whew, I'm tired just reading about it all! LOL!!

Katmom said...

I'm exhausted! lol!