Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Disconnect to Reconnect Weekend

 Where I spent most of my weekend relaxing.


The bridge and uphill climb to the cabin.  When my husband booked this retreat for us, he had no idea that we had to climb a hill to get there.  It wasn't fun with my bum foot, but once I got up there I went straight to the rocking chair on the porch, or the one inside with a foot rest.  It was extremely peaceful and secluded.

 Although I would love to share all 88 scenery photos I took, I can share this one.  A fat squirrel stealing sunflower seeds from the bird feeder outside the cabin window.  It appears he has visited here more than once. Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your little get-away place...cabins can do that..that's why I like them...peaceful places...Mel's Cabin Designs