I find that surprising someone each month, with "fun" mail, is rewarding in many ways. Today is a new day, a new month, and a perfect time to let someone know you love them. Dig out your stationary or recycled paper, and make someone’s day this month.
The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with. I made a salad and cleaned the beans. The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so. The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract. It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling. I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time. Update soon. Chit Chat © August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Comments