Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Pushing On

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts and well wishes.   We have gotten through the funeral of our grandson, and are trying to push forward.  Little man would want us all to be happy.  I will admit, it was the hardest thing I've had to do as a grandmother, and as parents watching our daughter bury her infant.



4 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Oh Kristina my heart goes out to you and your family on your very sad loss,we lost a daughter so I know what you are going through.
Sending you a big hug my friend and thinking of you xx

mamasmercantile said...

My heart goes out to you. You continue in my prayers.

Nancy In Boise said...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine...

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Nancy