Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

from the handiwork journal . . .

Finished this bracelet - a special request.  I had trouble with the green beads, but overall turned out nice.  I won't buy beads from the company that made the green ones again.  They were not the exact size as specified and I had to use my tool to enlarge the holes on almost all of them (green).  Anyway, it turned out nice.




Finished these bracelets as well, but they need ends sewn in and buttons yet.  The black one was finished and gifted.  I'll be making more.




Finished these sets of pot holders.  That bottom one was the new yarn I bought.  It's not the colors I thought it would be, but it reminds me of a cabin in the woods sort of color.



Finished this dishcloth (knitted) and a matching set of pot holders.


The positive aspect of having to sit around with my leg up, is that all of this has gained me more to sell at the winter craft show (s).  I'm completely out of my black yarn, so my "f" bombs are not restocked, nor the dish scrubbies, but it's on the to-do list.  


1 comment:

RB said...

They're so beautiful. I bet they're relaxing to make, when all goes well too.
Continuing in prayer for you and your family.
God bless.
RB
<><