Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, August 11, 2018

. . . from the handiwork journal

Despite massive weeding, I've gotten a few projects started and a few still going on.




Finished!  A Harley Davidson inspired lapghan. It's up for sale now.


 (115th Anniversary colors this year)


Here are two more Harley Davidson lapghans on the hook right now.


Another scrap lapghan on the hook too.





Another knitted dishcloth on the needles. . .



Something new for the homestead.  New pattern.  We'll see if it turns out or not.

Oh, there are more unfinished projects buried in my closet.

I'm digging through patterns to possible start a requested item for Youngest (which could be a good seller with her crowd).  I guess we'll see after I look at some patterns.  I am pretty sure I printed one.

Some where.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Love the colours in the scrap lapghan. Nothing beats a knitted dishcloth. I have several hidden projects too.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks mamasmercantile