Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, May 7, 2012

Healthy Popcorn Snack


I'm sharing a recipe I found in a magazine recently. 
It's called:  Fiesta Snack Mix.

Although the recipe is call "Bowl Game" in the link, the actual magazine recipe was called "Fiesta Snack Mix."

This went over well with the entire family. It includes natural ingredients, and is fairly inexpensive to make.

We made our snack mix, using my homemade taco seasoning (click for recipe).

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

I would have never expected the golden raisins with the taco seasoning! :)

GrannyAnnie said...

An unusual combination, but it does look really good. I am also going to have to try your Taco Seasoning mix. Do you know of any bouillon brands that don't have MSG in them? I was getting one here, but the store discontinued it.

Sam I Am...... said...

I'm always looking for healthy snacks! Thank you for that and the taco seasoning mix recipe too.