Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Extreme Clean ~ Decorating

Youngest was out of school a few days ago, so I got her to help me put the sliders under my heavy dresser, so I could move it, clean and push it back.  What a job that was - one heavy son-of-a-gun dresser.

I still have large items to move in the bedroom, but a few may have to wait until after Christmas and New Years.  I guess we'll see.

Christmas trees and decor are going up.  Its looking mighty fine this year too.   I found several rolls of ribbon in one of my totes, so I decided to wrap all of my upper kitchen cupboards like this.  I would like to do it again next year in blue ribbon and white or silver bows.

I'm waiting on lights for one tree, while we need another string of lights for another tree.  

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am ready to start decorating now that I have had a good clean and sorted all the decor.

Rain said...

Oh I like that idea for decorating the kitchen cupboards! That's very festive!! :)

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, it is nice to decorate after a good cleaning.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Rain, I do like the look. I think I will make fabric ones with velcro that I can reuse year after year too.

Mary said...

What a nice touch. That looks lovely.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Mary