Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Family Fun

I warned the kids that I would blog about them today.  I almost forgot too.   While trying to fight boredom on Sunday, my 16 year-old daughter jumps up on the coffee table and starts singing into my hairbrush - off tune.  Meanwhile, I was trying to read No Plot? No Problem!, while my 10 year-old gave me a hair-do.  This was not easy considering she was ripping my hair out.  My 8 year-old daughter was sitting on the couch, painting her toe nail with a purple sharpie.  That was after I caught her drawing on the palm of her hand with it.  It was a permanent sharpie no less.

Finally, they broke out Hullabaloo and got some of their energy out.  A game of Upwards followed that. Phew! No more singing.

And they think I'm crazy!

No comments: