Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning and Making Home a Better Place

Choosing my bedroom closet was probably not the best are to clean today.  My craft supplies are kept in there.  I keep finding craft ideas or craft projects I would like to make or do.  I have a feeling this will take me about a week to do it right.  And then there are the clothes. 

Now I not only have a wish list on my computer desktop, but an on-going craft project list.  Mom's get bored too, so I guess you could call it my "rainy day" fun list.

I feel guilty when I write and don't clean.  My goal is to have order before Thanksgiving.   Giving myself a long challenge and a deadline, I feel it will get done.

Happy Spring Cleaning!  You feel so much better when you have it done, and keep it that way! Phew!

No comments: