Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Balancing Life

In my midst of walking for 60 minutes, it became the hardest when I hit 45 minutes.  I read No Plot?  No Problem! up to that point.  I decided to put my headphones on and turn up the volume, which indeed pumped up the speed.  Thank you Toby Mac!

Before that, I decided to get up early and write.  Well, that didn't work out so well.  The two younger kids were up at the crack of dawn - bugging me!  Talk about torture.  Hrmmmph!  Give them a day off of school, and they wake up early - too early.  Give them a school day, you can't get them out of bed.

No comments: