Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow and Wind

I had to laugh yesterday.  I was ranting at the kids for "breaking my computer" and all the while, the wind, snow and bad weather, had taken out the cable/Internet lines.  They are up and running, however I try not to write on Sunday now.

We did not get an extreme amount of snow.  The wind caused terrible drifting, and a driver went off the road out in front of our house.  She was able to get her truck back on, but that's how bad the roads were.

The kids are loving it.  The drifts are very tall, and they are sledding down them.  I see that the snow is coming down again this morning.  I'm sure they will be praying for a snow day tomorrow.

No comments: