Yesterday I made homemade dishwasher detergent and it worked great. Today I made laundry detergent and detergent to hand wash dishes. I used the recipe that makes the liquid form due to our well water. So far, after 2 loads it has cleaned the laundry well. I could not find Zote soap. If I do, I may try it as well. It will save us so much money, and require us to use less chemicals with our cleaning.
The pickings are slim right now, but we'll take anything we are blessed with. I made a salad and cleaned the beans. The rain will give us more for a meal in a day or so. The green beans are every so slowly coming on this season. I made a batch of homemade granola, and instead of my homemade vanilla extract, I used my homemade Christmas Spice Extract. It smelled so good in the oven, and while cooling. I picked some purslane, and am doing an experiment with it this time. Update soon. Chit Chat © August 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Comments