Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are on-line surveys that pay money worth the time?

Well, I gave it a try anyway.  I figured what do I have to lose?  Well, time is what I really lost.  I registered with www.toluna.com and found it to be a disappointment.  For the first seven surveys that were e-mailed to me, that I did complete, only one earned me points.  These points go towards cash pay out or shopping.  Either way, each survery I received stated that it rewarded so many points when completed.  After I completed them, it stated that I did not qualify and I received one entry into a drawing.  After earning about 16,000 points, and needing 60,000 for my first pay check, I lost my survey mojo.  I'd rather be throwing snowballs with my kids.  There are better ways to spend my time.

No comments: