Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Extreme Clean Continues

 I finally got the dishes (all but 2) out of the boxes and back into the kitchen.  New shelf paper is down, and filled 8 boxes for donation. 

I don't have to cook for an army anymore.  I had 4 pizza pans.  Insane!  I'm passing on what the kids want for their apartments, but the rest will be donated.

I washed up rugs from the half-bath, and packed up another box of teacup/saucer sets.  I'm still waiting to hear from store who may take them.

I forgot to take a photo of my breakfast yesterday.  I cooked up some onion, asparagus, bell pepper, zucchini, and bacon, and added oregano, garlic and eggs.  I wanted mushrooms in it, but didn't have any.  I wanted to sprinkle green onion on top, but it was pouring outside.

My goal tomorrow is to go upstairs (gulp!) and start cleaning a space for the treadmill.  I'm dreading going up there, but it has to be done, so I can start ripping out the carpet while my husband is at work.  We won't know what we are dealing with until the subfloor is cut out in one area.


4 comments:

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Home improvement is always a blessing and curse. Floors are always a fun mystry.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Lisa, although exhausted at the end of the day, I am so happy to have the kitchen being so tidy and staying that way for once.

Luludou said...

You are doing so good! wtg!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Luludou