Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, April 1, 2022

Cookbook Question and other ramblings

 Before I make a purchase, does anyone have a used / good condition copy of this book they don't want anymore (or for sale)?


It's a Backwoods Home Cookbook.  Or if you do have one, any reviews before I buy it?  Brand new it's $19.95 plus shipping.   I checked Thrift books and they do not have it.

The weather is back to cooler temperatures.  I think we here are all tired of the nasty wind we got.

Guess what?  The floor project starts today.  Wish me luck, say a prayer, that I figure out how to move the computer and get all the cords in the right place for moving, ha ha!  If not, I have Daughter K here tomorrow to help me.

Let's hope I don't have to move the stove, so I can cook the beef, onions and bacon for chili, and whip up some buttermilk cornbread to go with it.





2 comments:

Jackie See said...

Wishing you good luck today with your floor project! I don't know anything about the cookbook that you need. But it looks like a good one! ~jackie see~

Debi said...

Good luck with your floor project. I hope all goes well! Have a great weekend!