Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Banana Pancakes ~ New Recipe We Tried

I've put off trying different recipes because I let other things, pets, and people, steel my joy. I'm back to trying them again and working on organizing my kitchen with homemade dry mixes. I'll be searching the Internet for the perfect ones.

We went to the Web site, www.allrecipes.com to search for a tasty banana pancake recipe. We found one, and will be working on making it healthier by trying it with whole wheat and white flour mixed, adding olive oil or applesauce and a bit of vanilla. We gave 2 thumbs up for this one:

Banana Pancake I

Visit back often as we search for the perfect combination of ingredients and something new to us.

No comments: