Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Following the Moon

I just have had some interesting views of the moon recently.  While taking one of the dogs out, I snapped these shots this morning.



 These were taken about 9:28am today.  Here is another shot I took on 11-11-2011.

 

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for sharing.

Candy C. said...

Those turned out great!!

Bluestocking Redneck said...

Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Fantastic shots of the moon! I never get decent photos when I take them. Nice job!