Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Clean - Bedroom closet/craft storage room

AAACK!  Hidden behind items on a shelf,
were 7 more pairs of decorated flip flops that didn't make it to the craft sale.   One pair went to one of the girls' friends, one pair is getting mailed to my Aunt, and the others are getting donated to the library if they can still use kid prizes for the reading program.

Good Grief, I'm afraid to go back in there.  I have already emptied 3 - 18 gallon totes.  Those empty totes will go to the garage for storing items in there like sleeping bags etc.

Oh!  I also found 3 more handmade Christmas ornaments! My favorite Aunt is getting those too.  I think I need a bigger box for her.

No comments: