Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reusing a Basket Liner ~ Double Toaster Cover


While decluttering my closet, which is my craft storage area also, I came across some 11 x 13 inch basket liners I bought.  They were $4.99, marked down to $.99 and marked down again to $.40 each.  I guess I had intended to buy baskets and use them to give Christmas gifts in.  Anyway, who would have known that this $.40 basket liner would make the most perfect double toaster cover?!

I was going to sew one with the craft material I have, but now I don't even need to sew.  Sorry for the poor photo.  I meant to edit it, but I was so excited with the frugal idea that I had to blog it.  I sure hope this tip helps anyone considering sprucing up their kitchen.

No comments: