Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Handmade Gift Ideas for Boys or Teenage Boys

In my search to find the right handmade gift idea for my nephews, I decided to post the links I find to many projects. Hopefully it will help others too.

Frugal Front Porch: Boys Denim Wallet

Family Fun: Crafty Lunch Sack (made with recycled jeans or other denim

Make a Hemp necklace

Make a Floppy disk pencil/pen holder

Tie-dyed t-shirts


Stamped t-shirts


Visit us soon as I locate more creative ideas! Get started early for the Holidays!

No comments: