Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

There are never too many eggs part 2

 

Too many eggs?  Never!  You can not only boil them, but pickle the boiled eggs.  I forgot all about this, until I found us with more eggs on hand (again).

You can get the recipe for our Hot Pickled Boiled Eggs:  HERE

Part 1, was my blog post about baking an Angel food cake:  HERE (sorry, the link for the original recipe online no longer works).

4 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I don't like anything that is pickled but many people do and they might like these eggs

Betsy said...

I have heard of pickled eggs but have never had one. It doesn't sound very good to me as I usually don't care much for pickled foods although my hubby does. Especially pickled beets.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Jo-Anne's Ramblings, they really don't taste "hot" in flavor, and they are just a more solid boiled egg.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Betsy, we can beets and love them, but I did not plant them due to space this year. I hope we can plant some next year.