Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Productive Day

Saturday was a very productive day.  House was partially (finishing up today) power washed, we picked up my new treadmill and put the old one by the road (which was picked up within 10 minutes by someone driving by thankfully), more zinnias planted, a few more flowers planted, and a meal was baked for our friends (just had a heart attack) and made a cold strawberry pie for them too.

Peas are starting to roll in.  I have enough to saute with some asparagus, and many more on the plants.

5 comments:

Carol said...

My you have had a busy day! It sounds as though it has been very productive as well. My Saturday was as well, since I managed to completely clean our camper again, back for a weekend getaway next week, make a grocery list, do laundry, and make a meal. I also managed to straighten all of my scrapbook paper and stickers up and can now locate what I need.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Carol, it sounds like you were very productive. I need to sew canvas on our camper - still on the to-do list.

mamasmercantile said...

How thoughtful of you to make a meal for friends who are ill, I am sure it was really appreciated. Sounds like a very productive day.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks mamasmercantile

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.