Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Flooring Snafu and Tidbits

 

I caught a short glimpse of another beautiful sunrise.


I spent most of my morning making a breakfast casserole with dandelion greens, but guess what while it was baking?

The new flooring did not work with our floor.  As well as a new level floor was, this flooring was not working (thin, and locking side would not stay locked).

It was all taken out, and our handy man went home.  New flooring was picked up, so we will find out this weekend if it will work better.  It's thicker, and actually less expensive.

The rain arrived last night as expected, and it's is to rain all day long.  The weatherman says, "do not let this rain fool you."  A winter storm is on the way.

My few outdoor tasks today are halted, but I have plenty to do inside today.  It's still not feeling like Christmas at all.  I can say though, I'm glad I'm not running around crazy busy baking and cooking this year.  

No comments: