Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas!


 Merry Christmas!

Cheers to all of you who stuck with me this year, even if we had or have a difference of opinion on the plan-demic.  I notice so many adults fighting right now about masks and other related things.  It has been a rough year, so thanks for putting up with me on my off days.

One sister is taking all of Dad's photos and putting them on cd's for us (and siblings).  One brother is taking old reel movies and putting them on devices for us all as well.  Things are moving along I guess.  I have letters and will read them and pass them on or scan them and create booklets so all can have a copy if needed.

I'm already making a list of homemade gifts for 2021, and praying our families can get together.


8 comments:

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend. This year really is so different. I am tired of this pandemic and what it is doing to people, I had an anonymous message on my blog this morning, blasting me for going to my brother's house tonight.

I just wish people would be more understanding but it is what it is. Hope you all have a blessed Christmas, however you end up spending it.

Rain said...

Merry Christmas Kristina! :) I hope you have a nice holiday. Alex and I will be doing the usual, eating and drinking! :)

Robin said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I enjoy your blog, although I am saddened at times for what you go through. Stay strong and blessing to your family for a happy New Year. Robin

Debby Flowers said...

Merry Christmas Kristina, wish you and your family well!

Cockeyed Jo said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

wyomingheart said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Nancy In Boise said...

Marry Christmas and hoping for a better New Year!

wyomingheart said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!