Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Fun Finds: Battery Operated Farmhouse Light ~ Dish Towels

 

I found this battery operated light for the bathroom re-do.  I just love it.  I'm trying to find another one the same color for the other bathroom.  They will come in handy during power outages vs. lighting a candle.  It was the only they had, and not sold online.  I am having my daughter check stores, as I am so dang super busy in the garden.

Snagged these for $.50/each

I love this one!  I could only find one, but for $1.00!  And of course the last one they had as well.  I like this one the best.

I found this post in my drafts from last year, ha ha!  Well, it's getting posted.  Oh, and the battery operated lights have come in handy.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love that light!

Debi said...

Cute kitchen towels!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Carol, Dollar General was selling them. I had to go to every store to find more to match the house.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Debi, thanks. I can't believe the post was buried in drafts, ha ha!