Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Weather

 

The morning sky was so beautiful the other morning.  Today it's raining.  The cooler weather returns.


The battle of the leaves ha ha!  As soon as I blow them off, they are right back on the porches.

My rainy day projects are back on track today.  The pantry is still under construction, but I will be so happy when I am done.  It just got out of hand with a kids grocery shopping as well.

4 comments:

Debi said...

The leaves are never ending! But soon they will be covered with snow so I'm not going to complain because I'd rather have the leaves!

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Beautifull sunrise photo! The sky looks amazing :)
Jillxo

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Debi, same here. I just need to get the leaves off the patios before the snow arrives.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Jill.