Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Beautiful Tablecloth

 My brain was on over drive yesterday morning, as I had one day to try and attempt to at least clean up the kitchen.  It was a bit tough to dodge packed boxes, but I'll deal with it all, and boxes will be gone soon.  


Be still my heart!  I had a bag full of tablecloths from Mom.  As I unpacked them, I found a Pioneer Woman one.  It made me so happy, it's on one kitchen table.  I have Pioneer Woman's kitchen curtains, glassware, and a trivet.  I am so blessed to inherit it.  I absolutely love it.  My napkin holder is being passed to Daughter K (doesn't match kitchen anymore), and I will soon find some goodies to add to my kitchen.  I can't wait for a shopping trip to beautify the kitchen. 

Speaking of kitchen, I spent the entire day cleaning it.  Oh my, crock pot put away, all of Daughter K's stuff off the table (she's terrible at doing that).....even started a box for my husband.  He's terrible (then again we've been dealing with a lot lately) of letting tools sit around.  I have a box labeled "Honey-Do Box."




4 comments:

chipmunk said...

That is a lovely tablecloth, and even more so because it gives your heart a rest as you enjoy something of your mom's.

Mary said...

I have that same Pioneer Woman tablecloth, it’s my favorite as it is so cheery and catches the eye.

Mary said...

I have that same Pioneer Woman tablecloth, it’s my favorite as it is so cheery and catches the eye.

Faith said...

I have this one it is lovely, and recently ordered another one off ebay which has roses, it is called sweet rose. So pretty also. I have a few pioneer things less then 5. While I like it all, it's just to much to have around. So when I do buy something I use it, and I really use it.