Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Beautiful Sunrises and Tidbits

 


Two different sunrises from last week.

Our tiny town library is having a book sale.  Wow, they have a lot for sale this time.  However, after my big purge, I will not be going.  I love book sales too.  They are something fun to do for a day.  Nope.  Not this gal.  Maybe if there was a specific book I was looking for, but for now will stay away, ha ha!

I spent the day cleaning and forgot that I needed a breakfast baked.  We don't lack leftovers for dinner, but we have nothing for breakfast per say.  I have eggs, but will see about whipping something up today.

We are to get up to close to 80°F today.  Can you believe that?  No, I am not cleaning flower beds or the garden just yet, but hope to enjoy some porch time today.







4 comments:

linnellnickerson@gmail.com said...

Have really enjoyed your Blog. Like all your recipes. Stay safe! Hopefully you'll be getting your Covid vaccine. There are to many strains out there now. Best thing you can do for yourself is keep wearing your mask. I got my shot, but still wear my mask out around other people. Take care!! Can't wait to check back and see what else you'll be doing!x0

mamasmercantile said...

Stay strong, I wouldn't have been able to resist the book sale.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you linnellnickerson. It's been rough lately. I won't be getting the vaccine. I have too many allergies, and don't want to risk an allergic reaction. I spent 14 days in the hospital with a tube in my throat from an allergic reason to a prescription once, and don't want to repeat it.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, right? ha ha ha! I have books to pick up, and I know they will encourage me to browse the sale. Oh boy.