Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, September 27, 2012

What We Are Reading

My 10 year-old daughter stole this one off my shelf.  I guess my writing is influencing the kids more than I have realized.

Hubby is reading these magazines.

I am reading this book.  A book about how a pickle factory is taken over by a big city guy, trying to change the way of farming and make more money.

 This is what my son is reading.

This is what my 15 year-old daughter is reading.  With all her school work, she doesn't have time to read for fun.

My 13 year-old isn't reading anything but the computer screen.....tsk, tsk.



No comments: