Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Finished Gifts



I finally finished the baby bonnet and booties for the expected baby next month.  I used two free patterns from the Internet - Granny Square Baby Bonnet and a bootie pattern on Bernat yarn site (you have to register to print it).


This morning I sent my 4th grader to school with a teacher gift and bus driver gift.  It's the last year she'll be riding the elementary bus.  Each one received a jar of homemade Cinnamon Honey Butter, and a knitted dishcloth.

The school held a Choir concert this morning.  It was during school hours this morning.  Today is the last day of school before their Christmas break starts.

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Oh the hat and booties are so cute. I sure miss having a baby around, my four Grand daughters are growing up so fast.
Good ideas on the teacher gifts.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Nancy Jo

Kim said...

I remember those days of teachers gifts and bus drivers and all. I miss them. Those are lovely baby gifts, you do very good work.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

OH, the cinnamon honey butter and the dishcloth sound like really cute gifts :) :) Happy Christmas to you and your family. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

Candy C. said...

Cute baby things!
How nice to send a gift for the teacher and the bus driver too!

Michelle said...

They look so sweet. I know the mother will love them.