One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter

I spent the other day mixing up several jars of Cinnamon Honey Butter.  They will be gifted for Christmas.


This photo is on my S.C.R.A.P. blog.  I cut circles from old Christmas cards to make tags for the jars.

Cinnamon Honey Butter
1/2 cup butter (real butter) softened
1/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Mix ingredients and spread on toast, biscuits, pancakes or waffles.  Store in refrigerator, tightly covered. (source: Bear Wallow Books, Honey~Maple Syrup~Sorghum Recipes)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yumm-O!!

I just might have to give that one a try.

Candy C. said...

That sounds great and what a nice gift! I love the jar toppers made from the cards!

Michelle said...

I give out homemade coco every year and never thought of adding a picture on the lid. I will now.Thanks for sharing.