The first eye roller (eye serum) I made, was using a recipe that had Frankincense oil in it. The essential oil was too much for being under my eyes, but I have found another use for that roller (helps with reducing scar tissue). Anyway, I found the recipe who knows where, but I have yet found another one to try.
The best part is, is that there is a local woman who makes them as well. I do not know if she uses organic ingredients, or if she adds a few drops of vitamin E oil or not, but I had all the ingredients to whip up one and try it.
It has to "brew" for a few days before trying. I already had the homemade rosehip oil, so I'm giving it a try for 30 days or so to see if it will work on reducing the puffiness under my eyes.
Weather today started out in the very nice 50's, but rain is back. I need to pick more tomatoes, so this weekend will be very interesting.
Homemade Eye Roller ~ Trial #2 © September 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart
Comments