Over the last 20 plus years, my baking utensil drawer and my smaller kitchen drawer were a piled mess, due to the space in the kitchen. I'm so glad I was limited to indoor work (while my eye regains better sensitivity to light), as I dumped both drawers and purged them.
We allowed kids to move back in, after moving out (something my own Mother would not allow me to do as a young adult), and they brought their belongings with them. Belongings often included kitchen items, and without my knowledge, they filled the kitchen drawers with extra items.
Our local schools are doing a contest for a thrift store. Each school is collecting donations, and they are weighed for this collection contest. I have filled two boxes of items to donate, that are extra here, or not used any longer.
I wonder what other stuff I'll discover?
Organized yet? © October 2026 by Kristina at Pioneer Woman at Heart

Comments