Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, November 15, 2021

R.I.P. Aurora

 




















Aurora was named after the colors of her coat.  She was so pretty.  She was a great hunter.  She was so friendly.  We will miss her so much.  She came with the house when we moved here 13 years ago.  The last people who lived here left her here.  We fed her daily, but she hunted mouse and rabbits.  She loved my husband, and spent many hours in his arms.

8 comments:

Debby Flowers said...

S0 sorry for the loss of your Aurora - as you know she is so much like our Roye in looks - a beautiful cat.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Debby, we are really going to miss her. Mornings are already hard for me. She greeted me every morning.

Luludou said...

Sorry for the loss of your furbaby.

Carol said...

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful cat. I am sure that your husband will miss her greatly. Pets are such an integral part of our lives and it is liking losing a family member when they pass.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

So sorry for your lost. I am sure your hubby will miss her.

Rebecca Knox said...

Am sorry for your loss. Aurora was a beautiful cat. Thoughts and prayers.

chipmunk said...

I am so sorry for your loss of Aurora. I know what a big hole that leaves in one's heart when a fur baby is suddenly not there. May thoughts of her make you smile, and give you many memories to cherish.

Debby said...

I'm sorry. It's hard when we lose our furry loved ones.